Thank you to Kaleena at McNabb Land for giving me this award! The Honest Scrap Award is given to those whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
It does come with a few rules and the rules are as follows:
1)You must thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2) You must share “10 Honest Things” about yourself.
3) You have to present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4) Last, you must tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
- I often say things and wish I had kept my mouth shut!
- God gifted me to hear harmony naturally (I sing alto).
- As a child, I dreamed of becoming a writer, singer, and Mommy.
- I would love to be allowed just one day to tell some people off without having to answer for my actions (ha). Ok, did I just admit that? Back to number 1. ha ha
- I skipped school almost every Friday during my freshman year of high school. This was BC (before Christ) — well before He was LORD of my life.
- I decided I liked 9th grade and camped out there a while. (Yikes.)
- Don’t worry, I graduated with honors in college! Yay!
- I want to be thin. I haven’t been thin since I got married 20 years ago.
- I immediately rebuke someone when they “speak” something over me or my little family. Of course the people don’t usually have a clue why I take such a stand and then I’m back to number 1 again. ha. (Proverbs 18:21 states, “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” I will NOT let anyone speak DEATH over my little family.)
- I teeter between starting my family (after almost 20 years of marriage) and caring for elderly parents who aren’t well. I never feel like I do enough for my poor parents.
Ok, if you are still awake and sticking with this post, I must choose 7 other friends. I’m going to hunt for someone who probably hasn’t received this award. Let me see … hmmmm…. how about:
Angie at Laughter Does the Heart Good
April at Straight from the Heart
Lorrie at My Spot on the Shore
Tara at Our Princess in Pigtails
Christine at Propeller Head Mom
Mimi at Frumps Findings
Brooke at Keeping up with Hunter
Ladies, if you don’t have time to do this, I won’t even notice. Don’t feel obligated. (((hugs)))