Ok, I will admit that I have gotten HORRIBLE at forwarding awards and even giving people the credit they are due. (Hiding face in shame.) Please forgive me!
I was recently awarded the PROLIFIC BLOGGER AWARD by Angie at Laughter Does the Heart Good and Wylie at Shout a Joyful Noise.
This award is to all those prolific bloggers, who read voraciously, blog tirelessly and have made the blogging community such a vibrant place. This award is in recognition of their achievements and their enthusiasm. They are the people who keep me going!
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
There are so many friends who deserve this award, but I’ll play along and pass to seven of my peeps. :o)
Mel at A Voice for Moms
Beth at An Instrument 4 His Glory
Alicia at Confessions of a Snowflake
Angela at Free Spirit Haven
Paula at His Living Sacrifice
Tara at Keeping up with the Kellys
Nan at Momstheword
I also received this lovely Sunshine Award from Barbie at My Freshly Brewed Life.
I am absolutely honored. Thank you Barbie!
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
Oh dear, forgive me for not choosing TWELVE people! Honestly, all of my friends on here could easily claim this award. All of you are brilliant and inspiring! But I will play a long and at least choose 6 friends. IF you want EITHER of these awards, please feel free to snag them.
I could list so many more, but time isn’t permitting.
Please accept these awards with love. Definitely know that I WILL NOT be offended if you don’t play along and display, pass along, etc … I have gotten slack about this myself (shhhhh).
Thanks everyone! Enjoy!